Nutriments core range is an enhanced raw formula, created to meet all the nutritional requirements of your dog.
Made entirely from fresh meat, vegetables and valuable superfoods, it offers a highly digestible, flavourful and energy dense food; full of essential amino acids, vitamins and dietary macronutrients.
In general, dogs of seven years or more start taking life a bit easier, and as a result, their nutritional needs are different to those of younger dogs.
In large breeds, this change can occur even earlier.
Senior dogs are less active with a slower metabolism, so can be prone to gain weight, and they may also require support for their ageing joints and immune system.
They, therefore, require a high-quality tasty diet such as Nutriments Senior Formula with easy to digest protein, lower calories and a balance of essential nutrients.
- Ideally suited for senior dogs and contains easy to digest protein, lower calories and a balance of essential nutrients.
- Sold in 2 sizes.
- Contains 75% fresh human grade meat, offal and bone, plus superfoods for a nutritionally rich meal.
Ingredients: British Chicken with Bone,British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
- Moisture: 68.3%
- Protein: 14.6%
- Fat: 8.6%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.4%
- Fibre: 2.6%
- Carbohydrates: 2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g: 2.89
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g: 0.58
- Calcium: 1.2%
- Phosphorus: 1.08%
- Potassium: 0.41%
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 345
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 5.4
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 22
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.7
- B6 mg/100g: 0.09
- B12 mcg/100g: 2.2
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.11/1
- Moisture the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult Late Growth 1/1
Feed 2-3% of the dogs ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Every dog is different. Adjust portions accordingly.
Wash your hands, utensils and surfaces after handling any raw meat.
Always ensure that your dog has access to fresh drinking water.
Product Size: 500g/1.4kg