Nutriments core range is an enhanced raw formula, created to meet all the nutritional requirements of your dog. Made entirely from fresh meat, vegetables and valuable superfoods, it offers a highly digestible, flavourful and energy dense food, full of essential amino acids, vitamins and dietary macronutrients.
- Contains 90% fresh meat, offal and bone.
- Suitable for puppies over six weeks old.
Ingredients: British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Heart, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
- Moisture: 65.80%
- Protein: 12.60%,
- Fat: 15.20%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.10%,
- Fibre: 0.80%
- Calcium: 1.70%
- Phosphorus: 1.12%
- Sodium: 0.08%
- Moisture the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Early Growth 1/1
Feed 4-6% of the dogs ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Every dog is different. Adjust portions accordingly.
Puppies may be introduced to Weaning food from around 3 to 4 weeks of age. After they have fed on Mum, try tempting them with a little paste, gradually increasing the amount over a week to ten days, when you may wish to switch to Puppy food.
Once the puppy has been weaned, start by feeding 4-6% of the puppys ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over three or four meals per day.
Once the puppy reaches around 5-6 months of age, you may reduce the number of feeds to twice per day, and gradually reduce the amount to be fed to around 2-3% by the time the dog has achieved full size.
Wash your hands, utensils and surfaces after handling any raw meat.
Always ensure that your dog has access to fresh drinking water.
Product Size: 500g or 1.4kg chubb