Nutriments core range is an enhanced raw formula, created to meet all the nutritional requirements of your dog.
Made entirely from fresh meat, vegetables and valuable superfoods, it offers a highly digestible, flavourful and energy dense food, full of essential amino acids, vitamins and dietary macronutrients.
If your dog has been eating the same protein every day for months or years, there is a good chance he or she may develop an allergy to it.
Contrary to popular belief, dogs need diversity in their diets just like humans do so dont be afraid to mix up your usual order a bit and give your dog some variety!
- This menu contains 85% human grade fresh fish, meat and bone.
- Made with Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon and British Chicken with Bone.
- Sold in handy 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs for larger appetites!
- Available in 12 flavours; Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Salmon with Turkey, Duck, Lamb, Rabbit, Venison & Chicken, Low Purine & Phosphorus, Rabbit & Turkey, Chicken & Lamb and Boneless Beef.
Ingredients: Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon, British chicken with Bone, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
- Moisture: 69.3%
- Protein: 15.1%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.6%,
- Fibre: 2.2%
- Carbohydrates: 1.8%
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g: 3.21
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g: 1.03
- Calcium: 0.978%
- Phosphorus: 0.8%
- Potassium: 0.39%
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 269
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 5.1
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 18
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.52
- B6 mg/100g: 0.09
- B12 mcg/100g: 2.2
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.21/1
- Moisture the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1, Late Growth 1/1
Feed 2-3% of the dogs ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Every dog is different. Adjust portions accordingly.
Wash your hands, utensils and surfaces after handling any raw meat.
Always ensure that your dog has access to fresh drinking water.
Product Size: 500g and 1.4kg